Work With Us
At Warren Lodge, we’re not just a hotel, we’re a family. We take pride in creating exceptional experiences for our guests and that starts with our dedicated team. If you’re passionate about hospitality and eager to be a part of a dynamic work environment, we invite you to consider a career with us.
Why choose us?
Warm and inclusive environment
We foster a workplace where everyone is welcomed and valued. You’ll become a part of a close knit team that supports each other.
Training and development
We believe in continuous learning and growth. When you join our team, you’ll have access to training programs and opportunities to enhance your skills.
We value our team members and are committed to promoting from within. Your career progression is important to us and we’ll help you reach your goals.
Enjoy a range of benefits, including competitive wages, staff discounts and free parking. We believe that our team deserves to be rewarded for their hard work.
Beautiful riverside location
Our hotel is set in one of the most picturesque riverside locations along the Thames, providing a beautiful backdrop at work.
Public Area Cleaner and Bedroom Checker
Pay £10.50 – £11.50 per hour
40 hours per week
Clean and maintain public areas
- Hoover carpets and rugs in public areas
- Dust and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean glass surfaces, such as windows and mirrors
Inspect the rooms daily, including check out, vacant and make up rooms for cleanliness
- Restock supplies in public toilets and public areas
- Respond to guest requests for assistance or information
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards to the appropriate department
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Pay £45,000 – £55,000 per year
40 hours per week
As a General Manager you will oversee the operations of the hotel and manage the staff to create the best experience for our guests.
- Introduce practical procedures and standards to the property
- Recruit, train, develop and inspire the team
- Work closely with the Revenue office to increase room revenue and occupancy whilst increasing direct bookings
- Ensure that the bedrooms and public areas are clean and maintenance issues are dealt with quickly
- Manage the restaurant, bar and function room
- Be responsible for the efficiency of the weekly rota
- Manage kitchen staff to ensure quality of food and service
- Monitor and order stock for the hotel and manage the cellars
- Be confident, highly motivated and possess the ability to lead a team
- Have a passion for hospitality and have a thorough understanding
of sales and customer service
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Be well organised and have a good understanding of standards
with excellent attention to detail
- Will have a flexible attitude and be able to work various shift patterns
- Will hold a Personal licence, a basic food hygiene certificate and have an understanding of health and safety procedures required